This cute paint can is beautifully packaged and contains the essentials for someone starting chemo. The paint can is reusable and attached to the handle is a washer for easy lid opening.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- Queasy Pops – Nearly every chemotherapy patient experiences nausea, which can become quite severe. Having these drug-free, all-natural Queasy Pops around will help to fight it back. It’s a natural, tasty and healthy way to feel better.
- Biotene – The dry and irritated mouth that can come with treatment is another bothersome side effect, which is what makes Biotene mouth rinse such a useful product to have on hand.
- Hand Sanitizer – Cancer treatment reduces the immune system; it is important the hands are clean.
- Peppermint Candy – Not only are these simple candies delicious, but peppermint has also been shown to help alleviate a number of common symptoms such as headaches, dry mouth, and nausea.
- Jelly Belly Sport Beans – Keeping your energy up can be hard when going through radiation, which is why it’s so important to have tasty snacks readily available. These beans from Jelly Belly are made with electrolytes, Vitamins B & C, real fruit juices and are a great, replenishing snack.
- #ROCKtheTREATMENT™ WristBand — Show your support for everyone that is ROCKin’ their TREATMENT (colors may vary).
I have recently purchased 2 products from Rockthetreatment and the recipients of each of them were very pleased. In addition, customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend this business.
Karen, we are so sorry that you had the need to any baskets, much less two. We appreciate you using us both times. We wish the recipients and their families many blessings. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!
I had no idea what to get a dear friend who is going through chemotherapy. I wanted to get something comforting and useful and let her know that we are supporting her. Rock the Treatment had the perfect selection and she absolutely loved it. You will not be disappointed in the products or the customer service.
Jeanne, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased that your friend loved your gift. Many blessings.