This cute paint can is beautifully packaged and contains the essentials for someone starting chemo. The paint can is reusable and attached to the handle is a washer for easy lid opening.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- Queasy Pops – Nearly every chemotherapy patient experiences nausea, which can become quite severe. Having these drug-free, all-natural Queasy Pops around will help to fight it back. It’s a natural, tasty and healthy way to feel better.
- Biotene – The dry and irritated mouth that can come with treatment is another bothersome side effect, which is what makes Biotene mouth rinse such a useful product to have on hand.
- Hand Sanitizer – Cancer treatment reduces the immune system; it is important the hands are clean.
- Peppermint Candy – Not only are these simple candies delicious, but peppermint has also been shown to help alleviate a number of common symptoms such as headaches, dry mouth, and nausea.
- Jelly Belly Sport Beans – Keeping your energy up can be hard when going through radiation, which is why it’s so important to have tasty snacks readily available. These beans from Jelly Belly are made with electrolytes, Vitamins B & C, real fruit juices and are a great, replenishing snack.
- #ROCKtheTREATMENT™ WristBand — Show your support for everyone that is ROCKin’ their TREATMENT (colors may vary).