Gift Message Suggestions
- You are a warrior! Keep fighting. I am with you every step of the way!
- Nothing is impossible. We are all behind you. You got this!
- Here are some things to support your super powers and help you stay strong. Now go Rock the Treatment.
- You’re stronger than cancer. Now go kick cancer’s butt!!
- We admire your enduring strength, and know that you’ll do everything in your power to beat this!
- You are so brave and a true inspiration. We hope this gift helps you Rock the Treatment.
- Never let cancer define you. Stand up and be strong. Give it HELL! And never give up.
- You are a source of inspiration to so many even as you face this challenge. Keep moving forward - one day at a time.
How the Products in Our Cancer Care Packages Can Help:
- We hope this basket of goodies brings some comfort and relief for your journey ahead.
- Sending you love, and a box filled with things to ease the side effects of treatment.
- This care package is a small reminder of how much I care about you.
- Here’s a little something to help you feel better in lots of little ways.
- We hope the items in this care package make getting through chemotherapy even a slight bit easier!
- Hopefully, the items in this gift box will help you take care of yourself and empower you to stay strong.
- I thought you would find this gift more helpful than a plant or flowers.
- I couldn’t possibly think of everything you would need during treatment. Luckily, Rock the Treatment has, and they put it all in one beautiful box for you. I hope the items make you more comfortable during this difficult time.
- This little box has a whole lot of stuff that we hope brings you comfort and even just a little bit of joy during this difficult time.
Light & Fun
- This gift box is your survival kit!. Break open in case of emergency.
- It says on the internet that the stuff in this gift basket helps with the side effects of chemo and its associated boredom. And the internet never lies. Hope you agree.
- A little package of secret weapons for your upcoming battle. #fightthefight
- Sending you this “feel like SHIT KIT” hoping it helps for those bad days. Love you!
Supportive, Kind & General
- Sending you lots of love and support.
- Sending you healing prayers.
- Sending you much love and light.
- Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.
- My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
- Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.
- I hope each day brings healing and more strength.
- Praying that you feel better and stronger with each passing day
- Take it one day at a time and you can get through this.
- Just a little something to let you know I'm thinking of you during this difficult time.
- Wishing you more good days than bad on the road ahead.
- I can’t imagine all of the thoughts and feelings you are experiencing. Please know I am here for you and ready to listen if you feel like talking.
- You always do so much for others. Now it’s my turn to reciprocate. Hopefully, the items in this gift box will help you take care of yourself and empower you to stay strong.
- You’ve always been there for me. Please know that I am here to support you in any way you need.
- Please know that you are not alone. We are here for you during this difficult time.
- You mean a lot to us and we appreciate you and everything you do. We are rooting for you and your recovery.
- Whenever things are difficult, just remember that you are surrounded by lots of people who care about you and love you.
Hard to Find the Words:
- I'm not sure what to say, but I just want you to know I am thinking of you.
- I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. I wish there was something I could say or do to help. Please know how much I care about you and hope for a speedy recovery.
From Afar / Can’t Be With You
- I wish I could be there with you like you always are for me. But since I can't, I am sending a gift that will make treatment a little more tolerable.
- Even though we are miles apart, you are near and dear to our heart. Sending you love and healing.
Quotes & Expressions
- “Try your best to look for the good in the bad, the happy in your sad, the gain in your pain, and what makes you grateful not hateful.”
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”
- Fate whispers to the Warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The Warrior whispers back, ‘I AM the storm.’
- “She stood in the storm, and when the Wind did not come her way, She adjusted her sails.”
- “Storms come and go. They are sometimes a fierce thunderstorm or microburst. But our resilience, our family and our friends provide safe harbor and security for us.”
- “Fill your veins with medicines. Fill your heart with love. Fill your mind with determination. And fill your soul with hope so that cancer has no place to stay in your life.”
- “Cancer cannot cripple love, cannot shatter hope, cannot conquer the spirit.” –Unknown
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.” –Chuang Tzu
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God: I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. Isaiah 41:10
- "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- May God look after you and heal you so you can be blessed with many more years of good health and happiness.
- Have faith. Remember, God gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.